July 25, 2019
SOLVO Biotechnology is a proud sponsor of the 12th International ISSX Meeting, to be held at the Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR. This year’s event will take place on July 28-31, 2019, and we look forward to presenting our latest drug transporter products and services to enhance your research.
This meeting has so much to discover over the course of four full days with eleven symposia, three plenary lectures, three ISSX Focus Group sessions, an ISSX Membership Meeting, and an opening keynote lecture. Additionally, the meeting features a New Investigator Forum which will provide insights on career development and the future of the science.
Session topics Include:
• Personalized Medicine: Use of Pharmacogenomics and Other Patient-specific Factors to Individualize Drug Dosing and Treatment
• State of the Art for Organs on Chips
• Quantitative Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacology Methods and Strategies in the Discovery and Development of Biotherapeutics
• Microbiome-Environment-Drug Interactions: Emerging Tools and Applications
• Disease Effect on Transporter Regulation and Function
• Advances in the Study of Drug Metabolism
• Driving Asia-Inclusive Global Drug Development through Translational Science and Clinical Pharmacology: Towards Enhanced Benefit-Risk and Decreased Access Lag
• State-of-the-Art Approaches in Drug Metabolizing Enzymes and Transporters (DMET) Biomarker Research: Path from Discovery to Validation
• Role of Albumin in Drug Disposition Revisited
• Ontogeny of Enzymes and Transporters and their Implications in Pediatric PBPK Modeling to Inform Pediatric Dosing
• ‘War Stories’ – ADME Issues Encountered and Addressed in Drug Discovery and Development
• And much more, including poster presentations, short courses, plenary lectures, and focus group sessions! See the meeting website for details.
This year, we have combined the SOLVO Biotechnology booth (#410) with our new friends and colleagues from Charles River Laboratories (#408) to find out more about our industry-leading portfolio of drug transporter products and service, and be sure to also check out our poster presentations:
"ASSAY CALIBRATION TO REFINE PREDICTION OF OATP1B1/1B3 MEDIATED DRUG-DRUG INTERACTIONS (DDI) BASED ON IN VITRO UPTAKE TRANSPORT ASSAY DATA” on Wednesday, July 31 at 1:30-2:30pm
"EVALUATION OF SINGLE-USE RAPID EQUILIBRIUM DIALYSIS [RED] DEVICE FOR AUTOMATED OCTANOL-WATER PARTITIONING (LOGD7.4) ASSAY TO ASSESS THE LIPOPHILICITY OF DRUG COMPOUNDS” on Tuesday, July 30 at 12-1pm.
Attending from SOLVO Biotechnology:
Emese Kis, Scientific Director
Zsuzsanna Gaborik, Head of R&D
Joseph Zolnerciks, VP Business Development
Marko Andric, Scientific Account Manager
Jillian Harris, Scientific Account Manager
Cindy Rewerts, Senior Director, ADME-Tox Services
Kammie Settle, Business Development Director, North America
Attending from Charles River:
Adrian Sheldon, Director In-Vitro Metabolism
Jennifer Thomas, Director ADME-DMPK
Tyson Dubnicka, Scientist
Ryan Mackey, West Coast Discovery BD Manager
Contact us to schedule a meeting, or stop by at Booth #408 & 410!
We look forward to seeing you in Portland!
See the full meeting agenda and register at www.issx2019.org
Previous entry: News from SOLVO