, is an innovative cell-based and ready-to-use kit. The kit consists of 24 or 96 well insert-integrated plates containing differentiated and polarized Caco-2 barriers. CACOREADYTM
allows in vitro
intestinal absorption evaluation of drug targets. CACOREADYTM
is a flexible technology because plates can be used up to 5 days after ideal cell barrier differentiation. CACOREADYTM
is a time and cost-saving tool for early stage drug discovery and development.
SOLVO Biotechnology introduced CACOREADYTM
in collaboration with ReadyCell (Spain).
- Evaluation of oral absorption efficiency, bioavailability and toxicity
- Study of mechanisms involved in intestinal absorption
- Study of Drug Transporters and Drug-Drug Interaction
- Suitable for research on new delivery systems
- Available on demand
- Provided after cell barrier is differentiated reducing the time needed for in house maintenance
- Flexible as the kit can be applied up to 5 days after delivery
- Time saving and cost-effective
- Adaptable to automated procedures, HTS
- Handling is easy and clean
- Cells preserves their functionality after transportation
- Shipping medium easy to remove by liquefaction at 37°C
- 24 and 96-HTS insert- integrated plate format
- 24-TranswellTM (Costar) or 96-Multiwell (Millipore) format
- Exclusive solid shipping medium
Please request details from your local account manager.