Transporter quantification by LC/MS-MS allows the quantitative determination of the expression of a particular transporter in the sample of interest. This data will allow more accurate determination of kinetic parameters (e.g. KM, Vmax) and can be used in „in vitro in vivo extrapolations” (IVIVE).
SOLVO offers transporter quantification services as a stand alone service or as an add-on to other in vitro transporter experiments.
Should you be interested in the quantification of a particular transporter
• in the assay system used in our in vitro transporter services,
• in the membrane vesicles you purchase from us,
• or in your in-house samples (Microsomes or plasma membrane fraction, cell lines or cell culture, organs or tissue of interest (liver, kidney, intestine, brain)
Please contact us!
LC/MS-MS Quantification of Transporter Proteins is available for the following set of transporters through our collaborator Bertin Pharma (France).
human BCRP, BSEP, MCT2, MDR1/P-gp, MRP2, NTCP, OCT1, OCT2, OAT1, OAT2, OAT3, OATP1B1, OATP1B3, OATP2B1, PEPT1 & ATPase Na+/K+
mouse Abcb4, Abcc4, Bcrp, Bsep, Mdr1a, Mdr1b, Mrp2, Mrp3, Ntcp, Oatp1a1, Oatp1a4, Abcg8 = sterolin 2, Abcg5 = sterolin 1 & ATPase Na+/K+
Learn more about the LC/MS-MS Quantification of Transporter Protein technology.
LC/MS-MS Quantification of Transporter Protein Service has many advantages:
• Available for a wide range of proteins,
• Specific for the selected protein,
• High sensitivity (fmol/ug protein),
• Measurement of activity up to 37 proteins in the same analysis,
• Assays validated according to the state-of-the-art.