SOLVO Biotechnology offers membrane preparations produced from Sf9 (Spodoptera frugiperda ovarian) cells or mammalian cell lines expressing high levels of a selected human ABC transporter protein. Control membranes with no, or significantly lower transporter activity are also available.
Our membrane products are offered as individual membrane preparations for traditional Vesicular Transport assays with optional PREDIVEZTM
Reagent Kits, or as part of easy-to-use PREDEASYTM ATPase Assay Kits
to support in vitro studies to ascertain whether a drug candidate is a substrate, or inhibitor of a specific transporter.
Each product goes with an individually signed data sheet and a detailed assay protocol and technical support via e-mail or phone is also available.
Transfected Membranes are provided in 2.5 mg total protein (500 ul) units, and Control Membranes in 1.25 mg total protein (250 ul) units.
Our membranes are stored at -80°C, and are shipped on dry ice.
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors potentiate the cytotoxicity of MDR-substrate anticancer agents independent of growth factor receptor status in lung cancer cell lines
Collins DM, Crown J, O’Donovan N, Devery A, O’Sullivan F, O’Driscoll L, Clynes M, O’Connor R.
- Antimalarial Artemisinin Drugs Induce Cytochrome P450 and MDR1 Expression by Activation of Xenosensors Pregnane X Receptor and Constitutive Androstane Receptor
Oliver Burk, Katja A. Arnold, Andreas K. Nussler, Elke Schaeffeler, Ekaterina Efimova, Bonnie A. Avery, Mitchell A. Avery, Martin F. Fromm and Michel Eichelbaum
- Interaction of plant cannabinoids with the multidrug transporter ABCC1 (MRP1)
Holland ML, Allen JD, Arnold JC.
- Multidrug Resistance-Associated Transporter 2 Regulates Mucosal Inflammation by Facilitating the Synthesis of Hepoxilin A3
Michael Pazos, Dario Siccardi, Karen L. Mumy, Jeffrey D. Bien, Steve Louie, Hai Ning Shi, Karsten Gronert, Randall J. Mrsny and Beth A. McCormick
- Flavonoid Structure-Activity Studies Identify 6-Prenylchrysin and Tectochrysin as Potent and Specific Inhibitors of Breast Cancer Resistance Protein ABCG2
Ahmed-Belkacem A, Pozza A, Muñoz-Martínez F, Bates SE, Castanys S, Gamarro F, Di Pietro A, Pérez-Victoria JM.
- Nonclinical pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir and oseltamivir carboxylate in the central nervous system
Hoffmann G, Funk C, Fowler S, Otteneder MB, Breidenbach A, Rayner CR, Chu T, Prinssen EP.
- Berry anthocyanins and anthocyanidins exhibit distinct affinities for the efflux transporters BCRP and MDR1
Dreiseitel A, Oosterhuis B, Vukman KV, Schreier P, Oehme A, Locher S, Hajak G, Sand PG